Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What is the best way to change the "Chairs Match"?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: What is the best way to change the "Chairs Match"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
One of my favourite quotes of all time from Matt Striker:
"The Undertaker has been in Hell in the Cell, Elimination Chamber, Inferno matches - perhaps none more dangerous than a chair match"
I remember when he said that.

If this was late 90s-early 00s WWE where a "Chairs Match" could really be brutal and physically intense, I would say the only way to win this match is by knock out/last man standing (which should involve head shots) or you could win by beating your opponent to submission. What would make this gimmick match more exciting is if the participants performed cooler spots or at least told better stories involving the chairs in the match. Wrap your opponent's arm or leg in a chair and smash it. Try to cause an internal injury with the chair or knock them out with it. The chair matches they have had are too tame and don't make sense.