Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #81 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Who are your top 5 superstars that could win they 2013 royal rumble?

There aren't even 5 people I CAN see winning. Ryback is winning and that's the end of it. Period. The Rumble is over ALREADY and it hasn't even happened.

I guess for arguments sake, I'll say Rock, CM Punk, Cena and Undertaker, because all four of those names have been linked to the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania, potentially. It really doesn't matter because at the end of the day, that idiot who's taking ALL the fun out of Goldberg's gimmick is winning. Especially since he's gonna come off 3 straight WWE Championship losses on PPV and Vince will panic and think he's being done damage and needs to be rehabbed in a big way.

That's it out of everyone, and 2 of those picks aren't even on the main roster, which shows how poorly WWE is at build up. People throwing around joke picks like Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting that right, get serious.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-25-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote