Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Crimson's Sim League

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #160 (permalink)
AwSmash
Nobody's gay for Moleman.

AwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missed
Default Re: Crimson's Sim Leagueu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post

Deadman it is really nice of you that you want to give me another shot at yourself. But I think you forgot something. You were the one who got pinned by Lesnar at Night of Champions. So I in my humble opinion you are the last who deserves any shot that the World Heavyweight championship ... MY World Heavyweight Championship to be exact.
I see nothing's changed since WrestleMania. I thought you'd finally beomce a man, Hunter. I thought you weren't that coward, shell of a man that you used to be. I guess some things never change.

Anyway, if there are no leaders, why do you automatically get the first shot? What about Randy or Batista?

LEGENDARY ALBUMS DOWNLOAD MEGATHREAD:http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music-...l-updated.html
AwSmash is offline   Reply With Quote