Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When will Orton get another push?

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
11rob2k
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: When will Orton get another push?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
The same people keep saying that, so I always end up posting the same response: I seriously doubt Vince is dumb enough to fire Orton and have him end up appearing with TNA 3 months later. That'd be a terrible business decision.
If Orton went to TNA I cant see it making that much difference in the ratings, Bigger stars then Orton have gone to TNA and it hasn't helped the overall rating that much, Having Orton there isn't going to change things.

He's stuck in limbo right now, He needs to be up in the main event but you cant just keep slapping world titles on him. I think his time has already passed him by he's never going to be the same star he was before 09, Theres nothing wwe can do with him.