Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2012, 03:21 AM   #200 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF BallotTheIllusiveMan made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF1BOB View Post
These kids on BLOPS 2 just either find a corner and stay there or just play like headless twats and ignore the objectives. Take Headquarters for example, they will just fuck of and have a mini-match with some randoms than go to the designated place where you fucking need to be.
That's one of the main reasons I don't really play with anyone else but friends. People just go for kills and hardly try and capture a point, when I'm basically right next to them. That's why I like playing with friends in a party, you can talk to them and coordinate a victory. Much better.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote