Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #920 (permalink)
The Arseache Kid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Yeah we won the Carling Cup b/c we played with a near full strength side every round while all the top teams were playing reserves.

Putting no blame on Kenny for the transfers is ridiculously naive.

Losing 14 fucking games is fucking hopeless.
I'm not putting no blame on Dalglish. Downing, Henderson and Adam are still shit. However, I don't think, if he had his choice, he would have paid the same money for them. He didn't control what we paid. He didn't control who we scouted either. He told Comolli what type of player he wanted and Comolli brought him back a list.

I don't give a fuck who we played in the competition, we still won it, I still got to go to Wembley for the first time. We were in three competitions last season, won one, came 2nd in the other and did poorly in the league (in part because we ended up focussing on the cups). But trophies don't matter anymore apparently because now we must all bow down to the God of Fourth Place and all his monetary promises.

For the Cup runs alone, Dalglish deserved another summer without Comolli.