Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #912 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
You know, I heard something today that really resonated with me

Roberto brought a sense of honor, dignity, calmness, tradition, history, togetherness and class. He honoured us, but it seems there is no point in bringing a man like that to a club that likes to be dirty.

Chelsea FC dont deserve Roberto DiMatteo. After the way board acted, we deserve Rafa Benitez

And we got exactly what we deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Fucking hell, lad.

You just lost a manager, not a childhood sweetheart.

"Ross has that special something no one else has. He is the best player in our team"