Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #909 (permalink)
The Arseache Kid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

The Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more seriousThe Arseache Kid needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
King Kenneh won the Premier League title with Blackburn. Is he a good manager in 2012?

Yes actually. Shouldn't have been sacked.

Quote:
It's best not to take his Inter stint too seriously, as all he was trying to do was prove he was better than Mourinho by trying to change EVERYTHING Mourinho had in place. And we all know he failed. Silly man.
He didn't though, he saw that a pretty old squad (Mourinho doesn't do youth) needed certain parts replacing but wasn't given the money to do so. Unlike Mourinho.

Quote:
If he is the best coach in football, why was he always so far off first position bar 2008-09? Why did it take him all the way until 2009 to challenge for the title after winning the Champions League in 2005?

Rafa may know football inside out (right), but it seems he has trouble getting it across to his players.
Well we finished on 82 points in 05-06. We finished in the CL Final in 06-07. We didn't do much in 07-08 although we got to the semi's of the CL. 08-09 you mentioned. 09-10 we did awful in the league although we did get to the Semi-Finals of the Europa League So how far away from major trophies were we? Well, not very. With a side constructed on average money he was able to be challenging for something in May of every year he was with us. Frankly that's what I'm after from a manager.

Quote:
Man management is part of the job. If you want to come in saying much how better you are than Mourinho, then you best prove it to your players before changing everything that made them successful.

It takes a real special man to mess up such a successful team. Chelsea players also had a boner for Mourinho. Didn't stop a talentless hack like Grant coming in and leading us to the final day of the Premier League where we could still win the title and the Champions League final.
I like that you think Benitez gives two fucks about Mourinho. Mourinho may care about him but Benitez doesn't give a fuck. He took the Inter job because they were the European Champions and offered him it. That's how shit he is by the way, after finishing seventh in the league with us the Champions of Europe wanted him.

Quote:
Oh and I can argue his time outside of Inter. I can argue that he was never close to winning the Premier League bar 2009. I can argue that he won nothing at Liverpool after his second year. I can argue that he came a shcoking 7th after coming close to winning the title the season before.
He also won the Spanish League with a team not called Barcalona or Real Madrid. Twice. And the UEFA Cup. And the World Club Championship.

But carry on with the Mourinho love in. As I said, when he does well with you it'll wind you up even more which will actually be enjoyable. Also get ready for some of your players to say how much he has made them better players. That happens a lot.