Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #908 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
People still calling rafa a bad manager? He won the champions league with a horrible team. Got us top 4 most seasons as well. He failed in his last season and did a bad job at inter but to call him a shite manager is stupid. He is a good tactician and will get Chelsea 3rd spot. Nothing more nothing less league wise. You might get a cup run as well.
King Kenneh won the Premier League title with Blackburn. Is he a good manager in 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arseache Kid View Post
We won the CL in 2005. I'm suprised you don't remember us knocking you out of it.
I said 2006, as I was giving him his due for the FA Cup victory. But have it your way; he hasn't done shit since 2005.

Quote:
Anyway, just wait and see. I can almost understand your point, he has been out of the game a couple of years but I wouldn't take his Inter period seriously. He didn't want to be there. He was sacked for giving Morretti shit publically for not stick his hand in his pocket. He goaded Morretti into sacking him. The FSG gobshites took over from the other two cunts at us and I think he thought he would walk into the job once Hodgson was inevitably sacked for being fucking useless. Dalglish got it instead and since then he's not really known what to do, turning down most offers (including yourselves last season) because he thought we may come knocking. He wasn't even considered by The FSG gobshites so is now just taking his chances.
It's best not to take his Inter stint too seriously, as all he was trying to do was prove he was better than Mourinho by trying to change EVERYTHING Mourinho had in place. And we all know he failed. Silly man.

Quote:
As I said, wait and see. There is no better coache in football. Mourinho may be better at getting his players believing in themselves and Ferguson may have better scouting but Rafa knows football inside and out. He'll sort your defence and you'll challenge for the title. Which, luckily for everybody else, will somehow manage to piss your support off more.

If he does get sacked it'll probably be for calling Abramovich out on something. He's got form for having murder with owners so don't think he won't.
If he is the best coach in football, why was he always so far off first position bar 2008-09? Why did it take him all the way until 2009 to challenge for the title after winning the Champions League in 2005?

Rafa may know football inside out (right), but it seems he has trouble getting it across to his players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
if you're as good as your last game then di matteo fucking sucked and jose mourinho can't beat midtable spanish teams. he had a team full of players at inter that were infatuated with jose and acted, really like a bunch of cunts. and their board weren't much better. he's ruthless, but you can't argue with his results outside of inter.
Man management is part of the job. If you want to come in saying much how better you are than Mourinho, then you best prove it to your players before changing everything that made them successful.

It takes a real special man to mess up such a successful team. Chelsea players also had a boner for Mourinho. Didn't stop a talentless hack like Grant coming in and leading us to the final day of the Premier League where we could still win the title and the Champions League final.

Oh and I can argue his time outside of Inter. I can argue that he was never close to winning the Premier League bar 2009. I can argue that he won nothing at Liverpool after his second year. I can argue that he came a shcoking 7th after coming close to winning the title the season before.