Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #903 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 09:40 PM
The Arseache Kid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
It's not 2006 anymore sunshine. Look at his last year at Liverpool and then his embarrassing reign at Inter. I know you're a Liverpool fan, therefore you love to live in the past (oh yes, I went there), but you're only as good as your last game. Fuck knows when Rafa's last game was, but it obviously wasn't good cause he got the sack.

Hopefully he's out before Xmas. C'mon Roman. Do what you do best. Beat your record Roman. Sack him just before the game tmomorrow!
We won the CL in 2005. I'm suprised you don't remember us knocking you out of it.

Anyway, just wait and see. I can almost understand your point, he has been out of the game a couple of years but I wouldn't take his Inter period seriously. He didn't want to be there. He was sacked for giving Morretti shit publically for not stick his hand in his pocket. He goaded Morretti into sacking him. The FSG gobshites took over from the other two cunts at us and I think he thought he would walk into the job once Hodgson was inevitably sacked for being fucking useless. Dalglish got it instead and since then he's not really known what to do, turning down most offers (including yourselves last season) because he thought we may come knocking. He wasn't even considered by The FSG gobshites so is now just taking his chances.

As I said, wait and see. There is no better coache in football. Mourinho may be better at getting his players believing in themselves and Ferguson may have better scouting but Rafa knows football inside and out. He'll sort your defence and you'll challenge for the title. Which, luckily for everybody else, will somehow manage to piss your support off more.

If he does get sacked it'll probably be for calling Abramovich out on something. He's got form for having murder with owners so don't think he won't.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527075641/tranquiltirades/images/e/e5/Dutch_mantell.jpg
WHAT A FRIGGIN CLOTHESLINE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome