Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #196 (permalink)
TheF1BOB
Little Poppa Pump

TheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friends
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
I don't know why I hate it, I just do. I only use Riot Shield w/ Crossbow most of the time, and Yemen is the only map where I can't find any good spots to plant my shield and do work.
Good combo. I also use the Riot Shield, only way you can get rid of them shotgun bastards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Lol at bf3 being tactical. On bfbc2 I played with a top 10 player in the world, and he was fucking legit in terms of actually skill and strategy, and even he wasnt always tactical. if youre not with a party of friends with mics then bf3 is just as hopeless as cod is when it comes to strategy.
I just find BF3 more tactical than BLOPS 2 imo. Nah, playing with mates is just too much talking than playing lol.

To each their own though.

The Moment Wrestling Died

Last edited by TheF1BOB : 11-24-2012 at 10:13 PM.
TheF1BOB is offline   Reply With Quote