Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #901 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arseache Kid View Post
Shite?

How on earth can you call a manager that has won pretty much everything shite? I hate Mourinho because he's a cunt but I can still appreciate that he is good at his job. Same with Ferguson. Fucking hell Benitez must have really annoyed you for you to be that blind.
It's not 2006 anymore sunshine. Look at his last year at Liverpool and then his embarrassing reign at Inter. I know you're a Liverpool fan, therefore you love to live in the past (oh yes, I went there), but you're only as good as your last game. Fuck knows when Rafa's last game was, but it obviously wasn't good cause he got the sack.

Hopefully he's out before Xmas. C'mon Roman. Do what you do best. Beat your record Roman. Sack him just before the game tmomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Jose was dirty yet brilliant. Perfect manager for us honestly. Biggest mistake ever was Abra feuding with him

Benitez is dirty AND shite. The stories about him makes me think the lockeroom will be rid of him in a week. Worse people skills than AVB

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
That aint dirty. Just comes in the package of him being SHITE.