Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #2077 (permalink)
Nervosa
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
I don't like Quack. He's good technically but he's also really boring. That and fuck Quack. I don't watch CHIKARA so I'm not really giving those guys a fair shout but I have little desire to see a Quack singles match unless it's against a guy I like.
To each their own, I suppose. Quack continues to be the guy I go out of my way to see on the indies. I think he sells great, has a good brain for wrestling and is as good at execution as anyone I have ever seen, at any level. I can understand the boring argument in the same way people called Bret hart boring. I don't agree, but I get it. (For the record, I like Quack even more than Hitman. *GASP*)

I can understand your point about Chikara, though. when the Japan stuff stacks up, I go out of my way to see that first. I had a couple chikara matches I wanted to watch, but I watch all of NJPW Power Struggle first. that's just how I am with Chikara: its always the backburner. The exception, for me, is of course the top Quack stuff.

Like I said though, to each their own.
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote