Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #883 (permalink)
Curry
Free from SCOTT STEINER

Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

It's all very well saying SAF is making brilliant substitutions, but you then have to question why he isn't starting these players if they're so effective. I guess it doesn't matter too much as long as they keep winning. Points on the board and all that.

Also, Tom Cleverley has never seemed amazing to me, but people seem to keep talking about him as a great prospect, why?

He's 23 and has only played 25 games for United. 7 More than 21-year-old Oscar at Chelsea, 44 less than 20-year-old Wilshere for Arsenal and 3 less than 21-year-old Oriol Romeu (who to be honest, is fairly useless). And it seems that for most of these games, all Cleverley seems to accomplish is beating his own world record of 5-yard sideways passes to Scholes.