Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - who is your favourite tag team of all time.

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #103 (permalink)
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

VladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friends
Default Re: who is your favourite tag team of all time.

My favorite tag team of all-time is most definitely Edge & Christian. Just in my opinion, when it came to entertainment, there weren't two guys that could top them in that aspect. From their natural talents, to their hilarious promos, to their epic TLC matches, etc I found them to be all-around (reeking of) awesome(ness). I even enjoyed them during their (somewhat) brief reunion last year.

But are plenty of other tag teams that have also appealed to me. D-Generation X were gold, The Brothers of Destruction were great, The Rock-N-Sock Connection were fun, The Dudley Boyz were cool. Heck, I even marked for The Hardy Boyz back in the day. Absolutely loved the tag team division back in the Attitude Era!

From the current roster, my favorite tag team would have to be Team Hell-No, although Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara aren't too far behind. I'm also very fond of Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel.