Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: UNCLEAN MAFIA IN GAME THREAD

Interesting set up with an investigation immune GF and 2 millers that don't know if they're millers....

So I'm wondering if cops should claim right away if they get a guilty. It give us a 50/50 chance of lynching scum but once a cop claims they're going to die right away since we have no way of stopping a kill.

I just hope we have competent cops that can combine the 50/50 info with some actual reads to help us catch scum. If we just idiots copping random people than we just get slightly better odds of lynching scum than if we picked at random.

Vote Christo

He voted for someone and I don't know who they are. If they're new and signed up days ago I don't think they're even going to post Day 1 which makes Christo's vote a total waste of time.