Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz - Face turn

Thread: Miz - Face turn
View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #212 (permalink)
TrentBarretaFan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

TrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more seriousTrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more seriousTrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more seriousTrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more seriousTrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more seriousTrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more seriousTrentBarretaFan needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Miz - Face turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Ghostal View Post
So, just to be 100% clear: if you were starting a wrestling promotion and needed to hire your #1 good guy, you'd hire Miz over Ryback and Sheamus? Then again, you mark for Trent Barreta, so maybe the business aspect of things isn't your strong suit.
Yeah, I would choose Miz over Ryback and Sheamus. #1 good guy should have great mic skill. Miz has awesome mic skill (top3 in WWE right now next to Punk and Cena). Sheamus and Ryback have not. And what does Trent Barreta have to do with "#1 good guy" thing? I like him but it doesn't mean I see him as face of the company
TrentBarretaFan is offline   Reply With Quote