Wrestling Forum banner

Did you like Miz turning face?

• Yes, I'm eagerly waiting for what he's going to bring as one.

Votes: 153 71.5%
  • No, I think he would do better as a Heel

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Neutral, don't care.

Votes: 47 22.0%

Miz - Face turn

27K views 221 replies 169 participants last post by  Vin Ghostal 
#1 · (Edited)

---------------------------

How do you feel about it? Was it well timed? Will he do better as one?

Personally, I think it was a good move by the WWE, since it's obviously lacking Faces right now. And Miz is pretty awesome ('pun' intended) anyway, so I'm very happy with this.

What about you?​

See less See more
#89 ·
#3 ·
It should have happened ages ago. The crowd loves joining in with his catchphrases so I'm sure there are a lot of people who are dying to cheer for him. He doesn't look credible as a tough heel but I can imagine him working well as a sympathetic babyface that gets his ass kicked for most of the match. Still, I'm not sure if he's main event material, but this could be interesting if it's not just a set up for a swerve turn back to being a heel.

#20 ·
I'm glad Miz is face. They don't have to push him back to the top right away. Maybe they can pair him up in a tag team with someone like Zack Ryder. Their characters are similar: two good-looking but dorky guys with lame catchphrases. Or maybe Alex Riley once he comes back from injury. They had some pretty good chemistry, and could probably do a better job at saving the tag division than Kane/Bryan.

#21 ·
No not really but if they use him right and he gets the crowd pumped and wins wwe champion again then im all for it

Reactions: Bullseye
#22 ·
Since Punk is going to retain at Ss... The faces have to win the traditional match. I wouldnt be surprised if Miz is the sole Survivor for team Foley

Reactions: Bullseye
#23 ·
Been a huge Miz fan for awhile and if they really do turn him face then I'm excited. The man can be a megastar as a face. The fans nearly turned him face about a year ago when he was getting good pops, but they ruined it. Oh well. Hopefully this is a sign of a bright future for The Miz.

#146 ·
I wouldn't mind that. Please, just don't turn him into a super good guy, and is cheesy as fuck. I still want him to have some of that swag, and attitude he's become to be known for.

#72 ·
Re: Backstage News On Why WWE Is Turning The Miz Babyface

I think The Miz would be a natural as a face - he's a likeable guy and i don't think he will be as corny as the rest of the faces, he will still remain edgy at times hopefully. I didn't mind Punk as face at the start but i think Miz could be a good long term fix for that role and he could sneak into my fave 5 if he goes about it the right way and i usually HATE faces.

Reactions: Huganomics
#7 ·
Doesn't really matter to me because I'm almost positive this isn't a face turn. He will turn on Team Foley at Survivor series by getting Kofi eliminated. Why would Miz team up with the guy thats been kicking him in the face repeatedly for over a month? Kofi is the only suspicious member of Team Foley too. He'll eliminate Kofi and set up a final Title match between the two.

Not sure how Miz would do as a face either. Plays the heel role very well. He has a heel face thats very easy to hate too lol. He did get a good reaction but he was in his home state and with Bryan & Kane. Bryan is arguably the most over person in WWE. Anything he's involved in gets a great reaction.

#28 ·
I see this happening also. I don't believe for a minute the Miz is somehow turning face, this has screw-job written all over it.:no:

#9 ·
I don't believe he's actually face until he comes out of Survivor Series not turning on his team. If he truly is face, then about time. He really needed a character refresh, and hopefully this is it.

#13 ·
How do you feel about it? Was it well timed? Will he do better as one?

Personally, I think it was a good move by the WWE, since it's obviously lacking Faces right now. And Miz is pretty awesome (pun intended) anyway, so I'm happy.

What about you?
It's a horrible move. He is naturally someone you just can't cheer for. The fact that they have to turn one of their promising young, heel talents "face" tells you that they have no clue as to what they are doing creatively.

#27 ·
Face Miz = Ratings. But most probably he'll turn on Team Foley at SS. Can't wait to see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.