Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #66 (permalink)
xdoomsayerx
GET MY BAGS

xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500xdoomsayerx 4001 - 4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
Is this about what we hope or what we expect?

kinda both?.more expect tho. My current list is what I hope and expect. Would love to see a returning taker win it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
4) Barrett: Was due for a main event push but then got injured. I think WWE are just waiting for the right time because of what they need to do with Ziggler. Has an outside chance of winning.

3) Bryan: He's extremely hot right now and has been all year. Doing fantastic in the hell no storyline atm but I expect that to end soon. WWE have put a lot of trust in the guy and know he'll still be over even if he loses. That might mean he won't be placed back in the main event scene any time soon but I expect him to get another world title run possibly in 2013.

2) Cena: If Rock wins the title at RR there is a big chance that Cena could win the rumble which would lead to a rematch at mania for the title. WWE doesn't need to go this route in order for it to happen but its one scenario which puts Cena as a big contender should Rock win.

1) Ryback: Hands down the odds on favourite. After the push he's been getting this year and how much Vince is behind him, I can't see WWE dropping him down the card. Obviously the time is not right for him to win the WWE title but he will get his main event title run/push soon. My early prediction is Ryback will win the rumble and challenge Ziggler for the WHC.

Can't think of a 5th tbh as there are other names that could be considered like the Miz and Orton.
Bryan? Absolutely not. And I like Bryan, but team hell no is still around and I see them fueding after they split.

I wouldn't say the miz either. Especially if I keep reading he's gonna fued with ceasaro

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)

Last edited by Clique : 11-24-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: triple post
xdoomsayerx is online now   Reply With Quote