Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #60 (permalink)
xdoomsayerx
GET MY BAGS

xdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missedxdoomsayerx probably won't be missed
Default Who are your top 5 superstars that could win they 2013 royal rumble?

Rumble isn't too far away so I thought it'd be cool to make a top 5 list. Here's mine in order

5. Randy Orton. All things are looking up for him, he's obviously in line for a big push and heel turn.

4. Dolph ziggler. Yes he has they briefcase, but what if he fails at cashing in?.would be a great swerve to have him win the rumble after unsuccessfully cash in.

3. John Cena. Obviously he'll be a big favorite going in so you have to throw him in there.

2. The undertaker. Yes the undertaker. The rumble has been made to have epic returns. Well here ya go. Taker would be an awesome thing to see. Especially that the rumor is to have punk/taker for the title at mania.

1. Ryback. Yep he's my top favorite. It just seems like he's gonna get either big title eventually. I can easily see him winning the 2013 rumble.

Now Id like to see your top 5 superstars to,win the 2013 rumble.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle
HHH
Edge
CM Punk
Kane (98-04)
xdoomsayerx is offline   Reply With Quote