Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #2069 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Chismo
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

AR Fox is good. He's not my favorite wrestler, and he's not great, but the guy is busting his ass out there. His mindset is to go out there and win a match by hitting as many big moves as possible. Now, I know that sounds bad, but in reality it looks pretty decent actually, and not over the top. Nothing different from a powerhouse tossing his opponent around, or a striker throwing vicious kicks all the time. Some dudes pull legs, some throw chops, some throw strikes, and AR Fox flys, it's simple as that. He gets crowds to cheer him, and that's always positive. He even improved his game in slower, methodical parts this year. He can wrestle even limbwork matches. And his hardcore stuff has been top notch this year. So yeah, Fox is a new all-round wrestler to watch, IMO. But, I'd really like him to slow down sometimes, and to adjust or modificate his offense, for his sake, because his high-impact moves can look devastating even to his own body sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by septurum View Post
No love for Eddie Kingston, AR Fox, Sami Callihan, Mike Quackenbush or Willie Mack? Isn't Cabana still around as well? There are still some quality guys out there.
Well, instead of taking his list as the official one, why don't you simply make one of your own?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome