Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #48 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The best heel in last four years of WWE Television? (2009 - 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossdude View Post
Can anyone actually explain what makes Punk such a great heel?

PROTIP: "I like him" isn't a valid answer.

A heel's job is to get heat, to make people want to see him get his come uppance. Punk has totally failed at this. No more so than his "shoot" promo.
Easy.

He's great at getting under people's skin. Even just on this forum alone it's amazing looking at the butthurt just by saying the word "dwayne". It's seriously incredible. But as for his character, in the SES he played the cult leader role perfectly. Against Hardy he absolutely ripped into Hardy's real life problems (ZOMG SHOOT) and now he's just got a sense of arrogance to him that actually works. He's such a master of the microphone.

It's not his fault he's popular and still gets strong cheers.

C2D couldn't be more wrong with his post but he has a very strong hate for Punk and that's clear as day.

If I had to do a top five I'd go...

1. Punk
2. Jericho
3. Batista
4. Henry
5. Orton

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote