Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #4998 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
Reading Yeah2012 pimp Hashimoto warms my heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post

What are your favourite Hash & Chsoshu matches btw? Haven't seen as much from either guy as I'd like to.
Remember this? This was two years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
I'm just mad Giant Baba refused to please Takada's big money appetite in order to sign him back in 96/97. Imagine All Japan with Takada, that would also mean Takayama' earlier signing too.
Ehhhh. Takada's not THAT good. There are some who think he's a great wrestler and some who think he stinks. I'm neither, but he's very, very hit or miss. His best stuff is really great but at his worst he can suck enjoyment out of a match for me. Again, I'm not on the 'he sucks' side, but I'm not really sure I'd even call him a top 25 for shoot style alone.