Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #2066 (permalink)
xzeppelinfootx
Havamaniac #3

xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000xzeppelinfootx 501 - 1000
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Kingston I don't get to see enough of because I always put off downloading CHIKARA shows for his matches that get pimped. Fox is shit. Callihan is even on the list. Fuck Quack. Mack has never really done anything bar the Strong and Steen matches. Cabana isn't top 50 worker calibre but he's good at what he does.
Lmao, no reason necessary just fuck Quack. I'd like to hear the argument behind it like maybe you just don't like his style or he hasn't worked enough places this year to actually consider him a top worker. The reasons are definitely out there. Hopefully its more then "I didn't really ever like him and then i watched the Hero shoot blurb blurb blurb" Quack has been good this year btw. I'll probably get burned at the stake for this, but wrestling wise he has been MUCH better than Steen this year.

The World Needs A Hero
xzeppelinfootx is offline   Reply With Quote