Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 11:57 AM   #507 (permalink)
LeaderOfM.D.R.S.
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LeaderOfM.D.R.S. needs to take rep more seriousLeaderOfM.D.R.S. needs to take rep more seriousLeaderOfM.D.R.S. needs to take rep more seriousLeaderOfM.D.R.S. needs to take rep more seriousLeaderOfM.D.R.S. needs to take rep more seriousLeaderOfM.D.R.S. needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why on earth are they insisting on going with the whole Cena AJ crap?

I'm probably one of the very few who not only see how the plot can help several of the people in the storyline but genuinely likes it and finds it entertaining. Sometimes it's frustrating going on a wrestling forum because of all the pessimism, the deprecating humor, the smarky smark condescending tones, the gloomy moods on here, people complaining about little segments that are meant to be funny and non-serious yet depicted as senseless, waste of time, ruining the WWE, etc.

I like to enjoy technical wrestling matches, good matches, serious promos, logical booking as the next guy but I'm not gonna act like we never had wacky & random things in wrestling that were fun & enjoyable. You just have to be a 12 year old again instead of a grumpy middle aged know-it all that says "zomggggg Punk is horriabull now!!! Team Hell No iz ruined wahhhh"

All of this isn't directed to you but just a vent in general.
LeaderOfM.D.R.S. is offline   Reply With Quote