Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AJ/Vickie/Cena Storyline

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #500 (permalink)
Setsuka
Still psycho at heart.

Setsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why on earth are they insisting on going with the whole Cena AJ crap?

I don't think it's as bad as everyone is saying. I see it as a plus for Ziggler, he gets to feud with John Cena and elevate himself into the main event sphere. Quite frankly I'm happy to see a Diva doing something, the Eve/Layla/kaitlyn feud went down the pan with the poor quality of matches they have been putting on. Another musing point is watching the Cena fangirls rage because he kissed Aj. It's appealing to females, which is why most males hate it.

"Strong enough to overcome anything except the life he left behind.
Setsuka is offline   Reply With Quote