Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Next NXT Stars Who May Be Called Up
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2012, 02:48 AM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: Backstage News On Next NXT Stars Who May Be Called Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
I meant initially, when they were first both signed.

To answer your question: Not so much. I've seen like 2 promos. It's hard to find NXT episodes. I've seen a few of his matches from like earlier in the year/late last year and he seemed to be good in the ring.

I'm assuming I'm wrong but, Isn't his gimmick just that he is a Crazy Cult Leader recruiting members? Cult Leaders can have brothers.
But the Bray Wyatt character isn't related to Bo Dallas, his father isn't even IRS, his dad is a shrimp boat captain who he killed by setting the boat on fire when he was 8 years old.

Also, Bo Dallas just sucks the big one, associating him in ANY way with Wyatt is a mistake, whether they're brothers in real life or not.

Wyatt needs to be called up immediately, but not part of this group of NXT invaders, his character is too different for that. Bo Dallas needs to be kept on NXT for life. As far as the others go, I don't care one way or the other. I don't give any fucks at all about Hero, he can stay and rot. As far as Ascension goes, if WWE wants to bring them up, fine, they can be useful in the tag division.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome