Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #9418 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

What the hell, when did the WWE start paying attention to matches that have already been released on DVD? Bryan/Punk from Over The Limit I can understand since you're gonna put their MITB match on there and it's also ok since it's on Punk's release, but there's no way you can validate the omission of CENA VS. LESNAR. Now they're gonna make me get the Lesnar Blu Ray just for that... No Punk/Jericho also saddens me. They clearly don't realize Extreme Rules was their best PPV by far this year. Blu Ray exclusives are shit aside from Sheamus/Bryan, BUT I'm still buying it for what's on it. Just could've been better. Odd that they went with the IC title match to represent No Way Out.