Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,815 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

The Toronto Raptors are the most likely team to acquire Pau Gasol if the Los Angeles Lakers trade him, according to rival executives.

The Raptors would likely build a trade for Gasol centered around Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon.

According to sources, however, Bryan Colangelo has showed no willingness to deal Bargnani.
:lmao :lmao at that last sentence.

#1,817 ·

JR SMITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao at MJ

#1,825 ·

LMFAOOOOOOOO.

Anyways, Curry with his 4th straight double-double while scoring 20+ for all 4 of em. 5th straight game scoring 20+. His ankles are being kept in place so far, great news. Warriors off to a great start in the season, picking up W's and being over .500. Let's hope they can keep in playoff contention as we get deeper into the season.

Hope my boy Jimmer gets some pt in the Raps game. Raptors need to pull out some miraculous wins out their ass right now though.

#1,830 ·

And Kobe joins the 30K point club...not a bad club to be a member of. Kareem, Karl Malone, Jordan, and Wilt the Stilt. I know that Kobe feels he has two years left in his tank...but would be consider staying longer if he would have the chance to catch Kareem and become the all-time leading scorer. If Kobe maintains his 25.4 or so PPG average, he could surpass Jordan next season for third place and would need another 4 seasons to catch Kareem.

#1,831 ·

Marc Stein said:
The Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves have already tried to discuss a trade for Pau Gasol with the Los Angeles Lakers, according to sources.

The Lakers are telling teams that they will assess the roster upon the return of Steve Nash.

Andrea Bargnani, Jose Calderon and Linas Kleiza are amongst the players the Raptors would consider moving for Gasol, according to sources.

The Wolves would love to add Gasol to form a three-man core with Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio. David Kahn would build an offer around Derrick Williams and Nikola Pekovic.

The Lakers' number one target is believed to be Ryan Anderson from the Hornets, but is considered virtually untouchable.
Interesting. I think Minny should pull the trigger on a Pekovic/Williams/filler for Gasol/filler trade. They're pretty much in win-now mode due to Love's unhappiness, if they acquire Pau they'd pretty much have no choice but to include Pekovic and Williams is a bust that they should be happy to get rid of.

#1,846 ·

He smashed, which is why Phil left...
:kobe
Detective Loya: Did you ever ask her if you wanted, if you could ... in her face?

Bryant: Yes. That’s when she said no. That’s when she said no. That’s when she said no.

Detective Loya: So what did, what did you say?

Detective Winters: What did you say, how did that, how did that come about?

Bryant: Um, you know, that’s when I asked if I could ... in her face, she said no.

Detective Loya: So you like to ... in your partner's face?

Bryant: That’s my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped. Jesus Christ man. (Inaudible).

Bryant: I didn’t finish a fucking thing.

Detective Winters: And I know it stopped at a certain point okay, um ...

Bryant: I (inaudible) jerked off when she left. (Inaudible).

Detective Loya: Mr. Bryant by no means do we think you’re a sexual predator :)kobe3) or ...

Bryant: I did not do this. I (Inaudible) at all.

Detective Loya: Anything like that. But, but we do have evidence already where there’s some vaginal tearing where it’s consistent more that it was ...

Bryant: (Inaudible). You’ve got to be kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.