Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #5018 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by SeabsKiz is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

4-2-3-1 with wingbacks. been enjoyable as hell with juve and liverpool. with liverpool:

gk: reina (gk, defend)
rwb: johnson/kelly (wing back, attack)
cb: agger/carragher (central defender, covering)
cb: skrtel/coates (central defender, covering)
lwb: siqueira/enrique (wing back, attack)
mcr: lucas/hendomania (ball winning mid, defend)
mcl: sahin/joe allen (deep lying playmaker, support)
aml: wellington nem/assaidi (winger, attack)
amc: suso/shelvey (advanced playmaker, attack)
amr: gerrard/sterling (winger, attack)
st: suarez (complete forward, attack)/falcao (poacher, attack)

play a fluid balanced style, and im 2nd in february after 25 games, 20 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses, 2 points behind city. 61 goals, the most in the league, 23 conceded, the 2nd least in the league. also got the 1st knockout round of the europa against rubin after being top in my europa group pretty easily.

more direct passing style, more expressive creative freedom, default closing down, default tackling, zonal marking, drill crosses and default roaming. deep defensive line, high width and a very quick tempo, as well as counter attacking due to johnson and siqueira being pretty quick. i switch between my mcl and amc as my main playermaker.

training i switch between stuff like tactics, attacking, defending and team cohesion depending on the time of the season. pre-season i focus a lot on tactics and cohestion, then adjust attack/defending based on who im playing. throw in the odd fitness as well. i adjust my match training based on what's happening, so if im conceding goals at set pieces, i'll train to defend them. seeing that my defenders are caught out of position a fair bit, defensive positioning training. training is vital this year and you don't even really need to put that much effort into it i feel.