Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Forum get together

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
Kling Klang
Working on my abs

Kling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new hereKling Klang better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wrestling Forum get together

Quote:
Originally Posted by the modern myth View Post
Has anybody ever tried to arrange a get together for the people on this forum? There are some people on here that have been using the forum for fucking years, and I just wondered if there had ever been any attempt to arrange a big social, where we can actually meet in person for a big piss-up. I've often wondered what some of the posters would be like in person (I imagine we're all fairly similar, in a way). I know that there are people from all over the world posting, so it wouldn't be easy to arrange, but they could do localized ones; a UK one, for example, wouldn't be too difficult.
I be there!