Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #1678 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether Ether
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Yes, I am. You need an impact outside of the internet to be considered a GOAT series. What impact did MM2 have? Absolutely none. Trap or Die, 50 Cent is the Future, 4Eva N A Day/K.R.I.T Wuz Here, O.Verly D.edicated and the Warm Up/Friday Night Lights all had an impact outside of the JBTV forums. There's a reason why albums like Illmatic, Ready to Die, MATW, etc are considered to be GOAT albums. They had a huge impact, reached a large audience, are still listened to today. Nobody is checking for Joe Budden outside of JBTV and a few hip hop forums, it's the sad truth. It's not just Budden, one of my favorite artists is Lloyd Banks. Nobody is checking for him either (although that's his own fault because he's extremely lazy).

Am I saying he's not dope? No, but MM2 better than any of the tapes I mentioned? Ehhhhhhhhhh.
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether : 11-23-2012 at 05:28 PM.