Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)
View Single Post
post #4991 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah1993
Pineapple Jheri, mon.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
He's got that innate charm where you're always watching him in any setting expecting him to do something amazing at any moment. His execution can be rugged and a little sloppy at times but more often than not it works in a 'oh god that HAD to hurt' way rather than 'sheeesh that looked weak'.
I honestly get that more with Hashimoto. Tenryu is Tenryu and I can't disagree with anything said, but Shinya seems to do something in almost every match I see him in that stands out as being incredible. In the Takada 96 match he sweeps the leg, in a Hirata tag he karate chops a belt into someone's head, in one of the Tenryu matches he does a spin kick while Tenryu's on the turnbuckle (or something), in a Vader match he delivers like the greatest ring-post shot ever, in the 2002 Tanaka match he just BRUTALLY jumps onto Tanaka off of the apron. I'm not going 'Tenryu DOESN'T do this and that', but Hashimoto's got that same feel and he's got my eyes popping out of my head more. I prefer Hash on offense to Tenryu as well. I definitely think he looks more violent.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome