Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 04:33 PM   #1677 (permalink)
Drew Doughty
Learning to break kayfabe

Drew Doughty 50 - 100
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
It isn't, I hear people calling MM2 the best mixtape ever when it isn't:
Trap or Die
Trap or Die 2
50 Cent is the Future
4Eva N A Day
O.Verly D.edicated
The Warm Up
Cold Corner 2 (bias here)

Are all better. Is MM2 a great mixtape? Of course, but what's after that? A good tape (I enjoy it more than MM2, way more actually) in MM4, and then 2 tapes nobody ever brings up in 1 and 3. In fact, outside of the internet I've never heard anyone mention Joe Budden unless it was "man you still listen to Joe Buddens?" or they heard Pump it Up somewhere. There's not a more overrated series in hip hop than the Mood Muzik series imo. And outside of "Words of a Chameleon" "Cut From a Different Cloth" "Through My Eyes" and "All In My Head", ALQ is bad. As soon as I heard he was STILL talking about Tahiry on that tape, I knew it was going to suck. What a lame
... lol.

So, you're basing your "Joe Budden(S)" sucks argument on what people outside of the internet say. As if people on the internet aren't human. I might be one to say, that anybody who's only heard "Pump It Up" from Joe's catalog can't really formulate an opinion. And MM2, 3, and 4 ARE some of the best mixtapes ever created. A LOT of people think so, but just because you disagree doesn't mean it's not valid. But, as said before, everyone has their own opinion and taste.

As far as Tahiry goes, if you can't relate to a relationship with a female... That's on you.