Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #7165 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Here's what I got from the 5 websites I bought from between Wednesday and today:

Ring of Honor($54)
-KENTA:Go 2 Sleep(2D)
-Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness:The Complete Collection(2D)
-Respect is Earned II
-Ring of Honor on HDNet Vol.3
-1 Month of Ringside Membership

DGUSA($56)
-DGUSA Open the Northern Gate
-DGUSA Uprising(2010)
-DGUSA Untouchable 2010
-DGUSA Mercury Rising 2012
-EVOLVE 2

Highspots($80)
-PWG Threemendous II
-PWG Eight
-PWG Steen Wolf
-PWG Seven
-PWG Guerre Sans Frontieres
-PWG As the Worm Turns
-PWG Fear
-CZW Tournament of Death 9

IVPvideos($39)
-NJPW 6/16/12(2D)
-DDT 7/24/11(2D)
-WAVE January 2012-February 2012(2D)
-Puroresu DVD Sampler
-Hustlemania 11/25/07
-Oz Academy 7/4/12
-Classic Lucha in the 80s V.2
-Best of Nigel McGuinness V.2(IVP Custom Comp)
-ROH invades Japan V.1(IVP Custom Comp)
-NJPW 1/4/11(Blu-Ray)
-NJPW 1/4/12 (Blu-Ray)

Smart Mark Video($61)
-IWA-EC 2008 Masters of Pain
-CZW Cage Of Death XI
-CZW Tournament of Death:Rewind
-CZW Cage of Death 5
-Chikara Best of 2009

SMV sale wasn't a great one and I might of switched out a few if I had known about the Highspots sale. I don't know if they had all those CZW shows and SMV started them at $12 instead of $15 I think. ROH's sale became less and less appealing as I tried getting what I wanted because of the higher shipping. With DGUSA I went a route I usually don't go and filled in a few shows that may not be as good but they fit into my collection so I have the first 11 DGUSA shows. Mercury Rising looked like the best of DGUSA this year so I slipped that one in as well. Evolve 2 looked sweet and the one Evolve show I have,Evolve 9, was great even outside of the big matches I thought so if that is the feel of the entire promotion I am happy. With Highspots I wanted to get PWG so I got PWG. Throw in TOD9 and I loved the sale. I only visit IVPvideos about once a year and that's Black Friday. I probably could find 90% of this stuff online but between me liking to have things on discs and trying out the Blu-Rays I thought it was a good idea. I saw Youtube videos of NJPW in 1080p but the actual matches on Youtube didn't translate as well so I look forward to both Wrestle Kingdom shows on Blu-Ray.