Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #9399 (permalink)
Clique
HAUNTING YOU

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I don't think Taker/Punk will outdo my two favorite matches ever (the two bouts with Michaels), but that wouldn't be fair to expect that level for any of Taker's matches at this point. I know for sure Taker will do everything in his ability to make the match 'epic' and work the crowd into a frenzy like he does every year. Punk knows how big of a match this is and I think he would bring his great character work and psychology to the match to make it special too. I think Taker/Punk could potentially reach Edge/Taker level which I felt was a classic in its own right. I think it would be refreshing to see Taker work with Punk after the hardcore wars he had with Triple H.