Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #9399 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I don't think Taker/Punk will outdo my two favorite matches ever (the two bouts with Michaels), but that wouldn't be fair to expect that level for any of Taker's matches at this point. I know for sure Taker will do everything in his ability to make the match 'epic' and work the crowd into a frenzy like he does every year. Punk knows how big of a match this is and I think he would bring his great character work and psychology to the match to make it special too. I think Taker/Punk could potentially reach Edge/Taker level which I felt was a classic in its own right. I think it would be refreshing to see Taker work with Punk after the hardcore wars he had with Triple H.