Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Downgrade iPad2 6.1 back to 5.1.1 (or ipad2 Jailbreak on 6.1) - either been done?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Issues_Sunshyne
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Downgrade iPad2 6.1 back to 5.1.1 (or ipad2 Jailbreak on 6.1) - either been done?

Has anybody been able to do this yet?

I've been having a lot of problems with my iPad 2 recently. I've been here for help and people have helped me.

My iPad recently crashed and the only way to fix it was to restore back to factory settings, which I did and in doing so deleted my initial jailbreak and updated to 6.1.

I've looked around and can't really find a way to jailbreak the iPad 2 on the 6.1 firmware, not one that I would trust anyway, so to put a human voice to it I thought I would ask if anybody has done it here?

Also, or indeed instead of, has anybody been able to restore their firmware back to 5.1.1 after the recent upgrade? (I downloaded a 5.1.1 IPSW and then tried to do it on iTunes which gave me an error of '3194', and Redsn0w which just kept saying I couldn't use IPSWs yet.

Anybody have any ideas??

TWITTER: @WRITEJOEWRITE
Click HERE & register for Free Stuff from Amazon

Throw The BOOK At Me
For Wrestling Forum's all things book and reading related discussion group, please click HERE.
(and join our fortnightly Book Club HERE.)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome