Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #738 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Its not a straw argument. Ramires thought he heard racism and reported it. Way he did it could have been handled but I dont see how its THAT different. Someoen heard racism, he went to the officials. Ramires isnt exactly the sketchiest character. The guy more or less is pretty damn harmless.

I'll be the first to admit the FA are jackasses, but they admitted it too. They said everything was upto code. Not reporting would have leaked out and caused problems.

The only thing left that actually needs to be done is an apology from Chelsea and Ramires to clattenberg. It wont happen from Chelsea but Rami might. Also Mikel threatening to break Clattenberg's legs

I will say this though, if I ran chelsea I wouldnt have done it. Racist or not I think we're all sick of this shit

Last edited by reDREDD : 11-23-2012 at 12:08 AM.