Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #732 (permalink)
punx06
Little Poppa Pump

punx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more seriouspunx06 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Chelsea always make it harder for themselves by not going about things properly when it comes to making statements. All they needed to do was apologise to Clattenburg, say it was a misunderstanding and move on. instead they come out on the defensive, just like they did with the terry incident. That's the thing that gets me the most, not the accusation itself, but the way they handle these things.

I understand that the fans will defend the club no matter what, but every time I hear them boo Anton Ferdinand,it just irritates the fuck out of me. They seem to think the world is against them and that everything that's happened is part of a conspiracy against the club. I realise that not all CFC fans are like that, but it's not something you really see with other clubs, at least not in such a blatant way. Now any time there's the slightest bit of controversy involving CFC, they are going to be under immense scrutiny. It's ruining their reputation, and the people in charge are just embarrassing themselves.