Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #2694 (permalink)
WrestlingforEverII
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

WrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missedWrestlingforEverII probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

THE ROCK SHOULDNT BE THERE. HE IS TAKING TIME AWAY FROM GUYS WHO I SEE 365 DAYS A YEAR. INSTEAD OF JUST ACCEPTING THAT WWE USING ROCK WHILE THEY CAN IS GENERATING BIG BUSINESS AND CREATING RARE MATCHUPS. PLUS I ONLY HAVE TO SEE HIM SHORT TERM INSTEAD OF 365 DAYS A YEAR. BECAUSE LETS FACE IT IF ROCK WAS THERE 365 DAYS A YEAR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HE WOULD BE THE FOCUS AND THATS NO GOOD RIGHT?? I WILL CRY AND COMPLAIN LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD1!11

When will this madness end.
WrestlingforEverII is offline   Reply With Quote