Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #720 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Can Chelsea just sell Mata and Oscar so that there's literally no redeeming qualities left about that club. I'm not one of them people what hates a club regardless of the people there but Chelsea FC as a collective group of people are fucking awful. It'd be one thing if it was just them having cunts like Terry and Cole playing for them but by all regards the people running it are just as bad too. It was always inevitable that every party was going to end up coming out of this situation looking bad. Even though Clattenburg's been cleared now, the damage to his reputation and what he's been put through is appalling and can't just be cancelled. Can the FA be stupid enough to assign him another Chelsea match in his carear? At this point it honestly wouldn't shock me and that's what the game has come to.

Regardless though I'm still supporting Chelsea on Sunday
Me & my mate were chatting about that before, and we both said there was no way he could referee a Chelsea match again. The worst thing about is I'm positive the Chelsea fans will boo him like they did with Ferdinand. They'd probably chant "You know what you are" at Clattenburg too. As bad as the players and Roman are, some of their fans are absolute low life scum too.