Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #309 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvis View Post
Entry finally completed and sent in. Personally I quite like the emotional angle in it, but I genuinely don't know how it'll go down. If I lose, and I highly suspect I might, any of you would make great Kings... except 619IDH, you'll only lose the crown. You'll give to Kirby and he'll just run off with it, plus he's not house-trained either and it'll just get messy - anyway, on topic, best of luck to all.
This response is completely unwarranted. Everyone knows that Kirby is good as long as he does things in moderation. He shall have a five minute play time with the crown each day. Besides, should Kirby go so far as to release his bowels on the crown itself...well, that would still make him a better King than you. Wouldn't it, "Your Highness"...? #HeelKirby

Mud-slinging aside, I know good and well I'm gonna get demolished in this round. I'm not really happy at all with what I just sent in, but it involved a pair of guys I've wanted to write together for a long time now, so whether it earns me a berth or not, I can finally say I wrote them together. Best of luck to all of you, gentlemen. Even you, Melvis.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote