Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #536 (permalink)
L-DOPA
I'll never be lonesome again.

L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
The first album of Slipknot is very experimental, with some Primus like songs and odd song structures
Whilst their debut you could argue is experimental in the sense that it spans a number of different genres and its extensive percussion, the song structures aren't that odd in my opinion. In fact they are relatively simple, particularly the guitar riffs and the bass lines are very simple. Even the drumming is hyperboled in terms of its complexity and odd timing.

I honestly don't find Slipknot's first album to be that odd or "out there". It's honestly not experimental compared to A LOT of music.

I'm a Laura Stevenson guy

Last edited by L-DOPA : 11-22-2012 at 01:18 PM.