Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #533 (permalink)
Dunk20
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi Cheyenne View Post
well thats just as retardly insulting as everything that fuckin balloon head is saying too.
One mans stupid noise is anothers musical masterpiece no matter what the genre,you reach an age where you stop giving a single fuck what other people listen to or what they think of what you do.
FWIW I'll happily listen to Nina Simone, Slayer,Mr Bungle, black metal, pure noise, "teenage music", gangsta rap, that wonderful Call Me Maybe song and anything else that tickles my fancy.

Only record I own that Id keep hidden out of guilt is a Gary Glitter vinyl (ignore the nonce part, the producer of those records was genius).
I know, I just said that for him to have a taste of his own medicine. Liking Nina Simone doesn't make someone gay. I was simply stereotyping for him to get a clear idea how much of a retard he always is. I also like all type of music, not ALL MUSIC, but all types.

number one fan