Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #210 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500O10101 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
So basically you are mad because proc beat you fairly in a match? Wow you are as bad as the illumnutty
It doesn't surprise me that you remain blinded to the truth. Hide behind your justifications only to fit the false prophet you follow.

I was not told who I was facing until the last possible minute, I am a newcomer here, I was FED to the Champion for his own personal gain.

I am not a coward, I would fight him any day, but he did what he did for personal gain. There is no room for doubt in this, it is just honest truth, it is things like this that have enlightened me. And make no mistake, he thought I would be a pushover. He thought i'd just be some nobody he could squash, but he only won because I made ONE mistake. You choose to decide that shows weakness in me, I choose to see the truth that it shows the strength I possess.

When the leader of men skews things to his own advantage for his own personal gain, that man must be put DOWN.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."
O10101 is offline   Reply With Quote