Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #207 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000Gambit 7501 - 8000

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
Proc you are a corrupted man, a diseased man, but you do NOT lack intelligence.

You manipulate your followers by allowing THEM to put you on the "prophet" pedestal. Thus, saving face and being able to be half truthful when you deny that you are such.

Just two months ago, I arrived ready to compete. Hungry for a challenge, and hungry for a chance to prove myself. I find out last minute that I am facing you, who at the time was the Champion.

Admit it, you corrupted fool. You booked me against you because you knew I was young and was prone to making a mistake. Making a mistake that YOU could capitalize on, and earn a victory. And thats exactly what happened. I made ONE small mistake, ONE tiny mistake that allowed you to defeat me. And you celebrated this victory, you acted like it was some accomplishment. But really, you and I both know I took you to the limit. And with the knowledge and enlightenment I now possess, those silly rookie mistakes are in my past and not part of my future.

This is the type of disrespect that I am talking about. Do not mask the fact that you allowed a youngster to compete against a World Champion as some sort of sign that you care about us. We are smarter than that.

You are a coward.
You are a liar.
You are DISEASED.

And we.. want a cure.
So basically you are mad because proc beat you fairly in a match? Wow you are as bad as the illumnutty

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote