Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #719 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Can Chelsea just sell Mata and Oscar so that there's literally no redeeming qualities left about that club. I'm not one of them people what hates a club regardless of the people there but Chelsea FC as a collective group of people are fucking awful. It'd be one thing if it was just them having cunts like Terry and Cole playing for them but by all regards the people running it are just as bad too. It was always inevitable that every party was going to end up coming out of this situation looking bad. Even though Clattenburg's been cleared now, the damage to his reputation and what he's been put through is appalling and can't just be cancelled. Can the FA be stupid enough to assign him another Chelsea match in his carear? At this point it honestly wouldn't shock me and that's what the game has come to.

Regardless though I'm still supporting Chelsea on Sunday