Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #201 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading

Excuse me who the hell do you think you are! Wow I really did some damage when I smashed you in the skull! We have faced new trouble at the last 3 ppv's. We lost at NOC after a hoeski got involved, won a tag team free for all and beat every tag team in the company that night to face new trouble the same night at HIAC and then had an epic 2 out of 3 falls match at SS. More proof proc gives shots out as every team had a chance to earn a title shot at HIAC!

Tell you what if I am going to be such a failure face me in this ring dandy at TLC in a steel cage and say it to my face. None of your cronies get involved just you and me! Oh wait you can't walk!!! See I always be better then you are because at least I will leave this business still able to walk. At least I will know when to call it quits. Say what you like dandy but I will have the last laugh because once the resistance take you all down I think I am going to repeat why Kane did to Ryder to you old man.

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote