Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series
View Single Post
post #201 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)

Excuse me who the hell do you think you are! Wow I really did some damage when I smashed you in the skull! We have faced new trouble at the last 3 ppv's. We lost at NOC after a hoeski got involved, won a tag team free for all and beat every tag team in the company that night to face new trouble the same night at HIAC and then had an epic 2 out of 3 falls match at SS. More proof proc gives shots out as every team had a chance to earn a title shot at HIAC!

Tell you what if I am going to be such a failure face me in this ring dandy at TLC in a steel cage and say it to my face. None of your cronies get involved just you and me! Oh wait you can't walk!!! See I always be better then you are because at least I will leave this business still able to walk. At least I will know when to call it quits. Say what you like dandy but I will have the last laugh because once the resistance take you all down I think I am going to repeat why Kane did to Ryder to you old man.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome