Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

330K views 9K replies 174 participants last post by  Deck The Halls With Funes Mori 
#1 ·
Old thread got too big. Leave the memories alone.

I think MAZACAR deserve to feature in the first post :mata :hazard :bosscar2

:rvp and :javy for carrying United.

:dzeko for saving City.

:suarez1 for just being Suarez.

And finally some BRAVE lads :hesk2 :barry (We need some current BRAVE VILLA smilies)

Let's see if we can kill this thread before the end of the season.

#757 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

fergie will probably be managing united a few years past when hes dead

they'll just toss the statue onto the sidelines to replace him. its not like tactically there will be that much of a difference. and giggs and scholes will most likely still be starting

#772 ·
Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Wake me up when November ends :'()

Great, now we get another "'Arry houdini" display but this time with a club no-one wants to see. You just know he's going to somehow save them. Wish they'd just GTFO immediately.

:arry

#787 ·

He did have Spurs playing some good stuff last season. Although with Modric, Bale and van der Vaart, I guess that is not a hard thing to do.
To be fair, he also had us playing decent stuff with Jenas, Palacios and Pavlyuchenko in the same line up :lol

#782 ·

Speaking of Eva sup with all the rumors this week of her leaving? I mean right now I'm guessing it's all just social network bullshit but man if that was true Chelsea just got even more hated

#794 ·

A chelsea with misfiring strikers, insane owner and fucked up manager guarantees the perfect storm on deadline day

unless they let Emanelo make sane and rational buys. Which is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.