Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #4422 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
Very hard to compare, arguably better though. Comparing the two is hard. Blackwater is more of s spectacle, and probably more fun in a way but the Homeland episode is pretty spectacular in terms of the characters and the acting is faultless.
Yeah they're totally different but both amazing in their own rights. I'd probably side with Blackwater because I prefer the spectacle. That episode of Homeland is like the opposite though. I don't mean that as a knock either. As far as stripping literally everything back to the bare bones and just having 2 amazing actors tear it up like it was phenomenal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
What happened in ep5? Homeland is difficult for me to care about this season. It's just harder for me to suspend disbelief, and Brody's daughter is beating me down.
Spoiler for E5:
Interrogation episode.

It was never going to be on the level of the 1st season because it isn't fresh anymore so it doesn't have that novelty but it's come as close as it probably could.

You mean the actress or her story? The girl who plays her been great I think. Trying my best not to go into spoiler territory in this thread but it seems as though her story will tie in with the big plot now.